Digital Modules for Boundary Scan I/O Access
JTAG discrete (High Voltage) parallel I/O module
The BSPIO-DIO888 provides bi-directional parallel-scan access to up to 40 electrical I/O nodes, 24 with high voltage level and 16 nodes with standard TTL level, for the driving and sensing of logic values. This module increases the effectiveness of boundary-scan testing, enabling verification of board edge and on-board connectors and within logic clusters.
- 24 Discrete High Voltage discrete I/O channels for interface logic drive and sense
- 16 I/O TTLs, drives 3.3V logic, 5V tolerant
- High reliability DIN41612 I/O connector
- Reliable screw lock brackets
- Size 122mm X 70mm
- Discrete I/O organized in 3 segment of 8 pins each
- 96 bit Boundary-scan Register Length
- Each segment can be independently bypassed
- Medium-speed 10MHz TCK for high reliability at the best cost/performance ratio
- Each I/O pin is independently programmable for sense, drive, bi-directional, and tri-state operation
- Fully-compatible JTAG/IEEE 1149.1 Test Access Port (TAP)
- Operating power 3.3V, 5.0V
- Optional LVDS TCK interface can be used in large fixtures to avoid noise and skew problems.
- Full self test capability using internal loopback.
The BSPIO-DIO888 is available in two basic versions, both of them compatible with standard DIN41612 female connectors in a test fixture. One version, the BSPIO-DIO888-A1, is primarily intended for test fixtures with few BSPIOs, and contains a standard TTL interface on the TAP’s TCK signal. This module facilitates boundary-scan interconnection testing using direct connection to a JTAG/IEEE 1149.1 Test Access Port (TAP).
The other version, the BSPIO-DIO888-A2, is intended for test fixtures with many BSPIOs and contains a balanced LVDS interface on the TAP’s TCK signal. This module facilitates boundary-scan interconnection testing using a small interface connection to a JTAG/IEEE 1149.1 TAP. All BSPIO I/O interfaces have an internal loopback to ensure the self test capability.
- 041008A2: BSPIO-3 Banks of 8 high voltage Digital I/O