Digital Modules for Boundary Scan I/O Access
JTAG Rele and MUX-DEMUX module
The BSPIO-RELE5 provides parallel-scan controlled access to up to 20 electrical analog nodes for driving analog signal inputs or sensing analog signal outputs. This module adds to the JTAG fixtures the capability of analog tests and measurements integrated with the UUT boundary-scan or traditional control logic.
- JTAG environment analog cluster test and measurement support
- Relay Multiplexer Demultiplexer, 5x4 or 10X2 or 20X1 Channels.
- 9 I/O TTL, drives 3.3V logic, 5V tolerant
- High reliability DIN41612 I/O connector
- Reliable screw lock brackets
- Size 122mmx70mm
- I/O organized in 1 segment
- 96 bits Boundary-scan Register Length
- Each segment can be independently bypassed
- Medium-speed 10MHz TCK for high reliability at the best cost/performance ratio
- Fully-compatible JTAG/IEEE 1149.1 Test Access Port (TAP)
- Operating power 3.3V, 5.0V
- Optional LVDS TCK interface can be used in large fixtures to avoid noise and skew problems.
The BSPIO-RELE5 is available in two basic versions, both compatible with the standard DIN41612 female connectors in a test fixture. One version, the BSPIO-RELE5-A1, primarily intended for test fixtures with few BSPIOs, and contains a standard TTL interface on the TAP’s TCK signal. This module facilitates boundary-scan interconnection testing using a direct connection to the JTAG/IEEE 1149.1 Test Access Port (TAP). The other version, the BSPIO-RELE5-A2, is intended for test fixtures with many BSPIOs and contains a balanced LVDS interface on the TAP’s TCK signal. This module facilitates boundary-scan interconnection testing using a small interface connection to the JTAG/IEEE 1149.1 TAP.
- 041004A2: BSPIO-RELE5, 5X4 Way Rele Mux/Demux