PCI-E mini Fpga Card, 53I/O for Mini-Itx and 3.5Inchs SBC
Mini PCIE Expansion Card
PCIe FPGA Port for embedded PC
The GEB Enterprise Mini PCIE Expansion Card board make easy to add in Your embedded PC a powerfull PCIE port expansion. It make able your embedded pc to interface many applications where customized interfaces are needed, such as:
Your PCIe design can be supported by basic PCI express fpga systems that can include be target (I/O registers), or master, with SGDMA, able to reach the PC memory in its virtual space.
- Mini-PCIe size
- Single 3.3V power supply voltage.
- Two I/O connectors, 34+26 pins, dual rows, 50 mills header connectors (Samtech FTS series).
- 53 user digital I/O channels, 3.3V LVTTL compliant, each one having independent sense, drive, bi-directional, and tri-state capabilities.
- 2 user output clock signals, 3.3V LVTTL compliant, one with dedicated PLLs.
- 1 user input clock signal, 3.3V LVTTL compliant, with dedicated PLL
- User available FPGA resources:
- EP4CGX15BF14C7N: 14400LE, 540Kbits RAM, 3xPLL
- EP4CGX30BF14C6N: 29440LE, 1080Kbits RAM, 4xPLLs, 80xMult.18X18
- Boot device with ISP (In System Programming) using Altera USB Blaster
- Power on monitor and reset circuitry.
- Test Access Ports (TAPs)
- On board crystal oscillator provides accurate clock reference.
- Fully-compatible with JTAG/IEEE 1149.1 boundary-scan standard.
- Compliat to PCI Express Mini Card Electromechanical Specification Revision 1.2 (30mm x 51mm x 4,85mm, Double-sided).
- Peripheral to host wake-up support
- Optional 2MBytes add-on module
GEB High Performance System On Card (Sopc-Card) package includes whatever needed for using the advanced features of Altera CycloneIV-GX family and features a socketed board with an EP4CGX15 device in a BGA169 package.
All FPGA power management, distribution and decoupling, fine pitch BGA package connection, multilayer PCB manufacturing, double side PCB mounting and testing requirements are met by Sopc-Card board.
One programming interface port, on the board support in-system programming (ISP), and using Altera Byte Blaster and JTAG programming and testing, is available as well.
The hardware design can be easily implemented using SOPC builder Altera tools, VHDL language, or a combination of them. Jungo driver tool fully supports Altera PCIe easy driver development under varius Operative System such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, or specific RT/OS.