Introduction to Qsys Integrator
Course about the use of QSYS Intel (Altera) tool to generate a System on FPGA
VEC110E: QSYS training, the System Integrator
Fpga programming courses series
This fpga programming course will teach you how to quickly build designs for Intel® FPGAs using the QSYS system-level integration tool.
You will become proficient with Qsys and expand your knowledge of the Quartus® Prime FPGA design software.
You will learn how to quickly integrate IP and custom logic into a system.
Since QSYS makes design reuse easy through standard interfaces, we will examine the Intel® (ex Altera®) Avalon-Memory Mapped and Streaming interfaces as well as introduce the AMBA™ AXI® interface standard from ARM®.
The class provides a significant hands-on component, where you will gain exposure to tool usage as well as system and custom HDL component design.
Course duration: 2 days
At Course Completion you will be able to:
- Build digital systems in the QSYS tool
- Integrate the files generated by QSYS into the Quartus Prime design flow
- Create custom components with Avalon-MM and Avalon-ST interfaces and integrate them into your system
- Background in digital logic design
- VEC 102 Quartus Prime Foundation training or it’s Working knowledge
- Knowledge of HDL coding methodology (helpful but not mandatory)